Compatible and Incompatible Devices

  • virtualctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      I created a table in the database section called "Devices Tested".
      The table lists products tested with the NSLU2 and whether they are
      working or not. If you have a minute, please add your device. This
      should help people who are trying to figure out what to purchase for
      their NSLU2 or whether a device they already has works wih the NSLU2.

      - Tim