Re: [nslu2-general] SSL with Apache

  • Johnny Karlsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
      A got this working an hour ago. Using the IP adress in server.csr (commonName) is okay, localhost would have worked also I gess since it says so. What was not okay it seems was to use the same thing in the certificate file (commonName) if something else is used here everything works fine. Maybe this is obvious to the initiated but not to me. commonName should be different in server.csr and in ca.crt.

      Thanks for the reply!