Disk2 problem

  • trzebuchowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25 7:11 AM
      Hi,
      I just unsluged my NSLU2 and everything looks like working BUT; I had
      a 250 LaCie drive as disk1 before, now I have a 2GB memory stick as
      disk1 and I want to use the LaCie drive as disk2. When I boot the
      NSLU2 with both the memory stick and the drive connected, it look like
      there is only one drive in the web interface and there are two admins
      ADMIN1 and ADMIN2. If I boot with only the memory stick, and than
      hotplug the drive, it shows right; the flash stick as disk1 and
      harddrive as disk2.

      Im thinking that the LaCie drive has some kind of boot information.
      How can I remove it, so the harddrive only works as file storage
      drive, and the flash stick is the only main system drive?

      Im new to Linux, so please be gentle :)