Re: [nslu2-general] really basic question about startup scripts

  • Kai Steinbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hello phoenix12282,

      On 08/06/05, phoenix12282 <imranm847@...> wrote:
      > How do I get an executable to run at startup on the nslu
      > when no telnet connections are open.

      Usually all packets come with a start script that resides in
      /opt/etc/init.rd/ and has a name like S99mt-daapd where the S stands
      for start and the number will determine the order. Can you check if
      you have one of those on your system already? If so, copy it to
      another file and modify it to execute your binary within.

      Hope this helps. Kai