Lost symbolic link HDD for web interface (unslung 4.20)

  • pe7rh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2005
      I lost (acidentely deleted) the symbolic link for viewing share in the
      standard web interface.
      The symbolic link name is HDD and is in the directory /home/httpd/html

      Can anybody look in /home/httpd/html to see what het symbolic link HDD
      links to.

      I use unslung 4.20 beta.

      Thanks.
    • caplink811
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2005
        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "pe7rh" <rob.van.den.hoff@p...>
        wrote:

        hi,

        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 May 21 18:57 HDD -> ../../../share/

        bye
        JrB