power adapter?

  • Chuck Urwiler
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2004
      Anyone here know a good source for a replacement power adapter for the
      NSLU2? It's a 5v 2A adapter, with a 5mm center-positive connector. I've done
      some searching for universal type units with not much success, so hoping
      someone else might have done some searching and found something suitable.

      -Chuck
    • Stuart Stegall
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2004
        Mouse Part # 419-10520-4 ... and you'll need an adapter 2.5mmF to 5mmM
        Jameco Part # 189190 ... need an adapter

        You could look around more at Jameco and see if you can find it. Or you can probably order a new one from Linksys for the same
        price. ... It's going to run you like 12-15USD

        Chuck Urwiler wrote:

        > Anyone here know a good source for a replacement power adapter for the
        > NSLU2? It's a 5v 2A adapter, with a 5mm center-positive connector. I've done
        > some searching for universal type units with not much success, so hoping
        > someone else might have done some searching and found something suitable.
        >
        > -Chuck
      • rwhitby
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2004
          On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:05:57 -0400, Chuck Urwiler <curwiler@...> wrote:
          > Anyone here know a good source for a replacement power adapter for the
          > NSLU2? It's a 5v 2A adapter, with a 5mm center-positive connector. I've done
          > some searching for universal type units with not much success, so hoping
          > someone else might have done some searching and found something suitable.

          Well, there's one at the shop around the corner from me in Australia.
          Will that help?

          [This is just a gentle reminder that this is a global mailing list, so
          please state any geographical assumptions you are making in your posts
          :-)]

          -- Rod