Re: Backup failures

  • seekinshome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "losepete" <losepete@n...> wrote:

      > Anyone else having these sort of failures using the NSLU2 Backup app?
      > - or is it limited to my system?

      These errors happen on my system as well. Be thankful - the old
      software used to forget to restart the chron job once it failed
      for "too many errors". At least now it will try again the next day.
      You used to have to power cycle the NSLU2 to get them to restart.

      I have found that generally, the files/directories that it complains
      about are usually already backed up and the box doesn't need to do
      anything with them anyway, and I never see an error on the same file
      two days in a row.