nanoblogger permissions

  • etherkidd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      this is probably a newbie question but I'll take the advice of people
      who are using nanoblogger... As you know nanoblogger will create
      files with the nb -a command (new entry or worst a complete rebuild)
      and create files with owner read/write permissions only. this of
      course is a problem for apache.

      Anyway I was just wondering if everyone created a separate user
      account/group to use nanoblogger or just chmod the directory after
      creating an entry for read access?