Re: [nslu2-general] OpenSSH not recognizing my key

  • Rod Whitby
    Message 1 of 7 , May 29, 2005
      There is usually a space between the key and the comment field.

    • Bryan and Mary Lynch
      Message 2 of 7 , May 29, 2005
        Thanks for all your help...that why I love linux thus far..If I search hard
        enough I almost always find the answer.If I can't find the answer someone
        always is around to help. Thanks to everyone. -Bryan

        _____

        There is usually a space between the key and the comment field.

        On 5/29/05, Bryan and Mary Lynch <bm@...> wrote:
        > I removed the "root@nslu2fserve" portion at the end of the key and it now
        > accepts it! It works now, but shouldn't each key in "authorized_keys" be
        > associated with a user account or root?
        >

        > _____

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links