RE: [nslu2-general] OpenSSH not recognizing my key

  • Bryan and Mary Lynch
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2005
      I removed the "root@nslu2fserve" portion at the end of the key and it now
      accepts it! It works now, but shouldn't each key in "authorized_keys" be
      associated with a user account or root?

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , May 29, 2005
        There is usually a space between the key and the comment field.

      • Bryan and Mary Lynch
        Message 3 of 7 , May 29, 2005
          Thanks for all your help...that why I love linux thus far..If I search hard
          enough I almost always find the answer.If I can't find the answer someone
          always is around to help. Thanks to everyone. -Bryan

          _____

          There is usually a space between the key and the comment field.

          On 5/29/05, Bryan and Mary Lynch <bm@...> wrote:
          > I removed the "root@nslu2fserve" portion at the end of the key and it now
          > accepts it! It works now, but shouldn't each key in "authorized_keys" be
          > associated with a user account or root?
          >

          > _____

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links