RE: [nslu2-general] USB-to-Ethernet converter

  • WRT54G.yg@datmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7 4:18 PM
      > Can I use a USB-to-ethernet adapter to link a USB drive? I think
      > probably not because it sounds too easy but I thought I
      > should ask anyway.

      That doesn't sense....link a USB drive to what? Your native ethernet? No,
      you can't do that because the HDD enclosure doesn't have any way of
      initializing the ethernet or configuring the network to use the HDD. That's
      why the NSLU2 exists =)

      David Troesch | Atlanta, GA | ICQ# 2333123
      Powerpro Yahoogroup - Come, talk and learn. http://tinyurl.com/2sf7d
      Funstuff: 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.