File access denied

  • S├ębastien Bernard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      Hello,

      My nslu2 worked fine since 6 monthes, until today. I did a quite heavy
      transfer today, and it stops, with an access denied. Now, I cannot
      write anything on my disk, nor create a folder, nor deleting a file ...
      I changed the system, from R25 to R29, I did several reset, nothing ...
      The pb with a reset it that it does not change anything, since the
      parameters are recorded on the Hard Disk. Is there a way to destroy
      the system without formating ?
      Thanks for the help.