Thanks

  • gskronn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      Hi

      Just wanted to drop a quick "thanks" to everyone involved in
      "unslinging" the nslu2 (as I assume most are reading here?). All the
      great stuff & info on the wiki and in this group has enabled me (being
      a linux newbie) to get so much more out of this little box than I
      ever imagined.
      Thanks!

      - Gsk

      p.s thanks to all contributors I am up and running with my little
      personal site, running on an unslung slug, using apache, php, mysql
      and phpBB: http://infoexchange.dvrdns.org (and all this on a lil' box
      mainly occupied with serving storage space to my home network)