Updated to Unslung 4.20 Beta, but ipkg errors

  • hawaii_bbbc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2005
      I updated a new NSLU2 with the Unslung 4.20 Beta firmware. I tried to
      use ipkg update, but I get the error of, "ipkg: Couldnt write". I also
      tried to install mt-daapd, but I get a few messages during the
      install, such as, "No Space Left on Device". I am using a generic
      CompUSA USB 2 / FireWire enclosure, on the DISK 1 port, that I
      formatted after the firmware was updated to the Unslung 4.20 build.
      The NSLU2 sees the HDD.

      Logging out of maintenance mode produces the following message:
      REBOOTING IN NORMAL MODE mount: Mounting /dev/mtdblock4 on /mnt/repair
      failed: No such file or directory rm: cannot remove
      `/mnt/repair/.ramdisk': No such file or directory

      I am unable to Telnet into the box once I am logged out of maintenance
      mode. Am I doing something simple wrong? Any help would be
      appreciated.
    • Gerald L. Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2005

        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/GetOutOfMaintMode