Virtual domains in NSLU2?

  • Mattias Falk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      I have a linuxserver which runs qmail and among other things vpopmail
      which enables me to have several domains pointing to my server.
      Users can via squirrelmail send and recieve mail threw the same server.

      Does anybody know if is is possible to get this kind of configuration
      working at the NSLU2?

      Seems to me that a working NSLU2 with ftpserver, webserver and webmail
      (qmail)serving multiple domains would be great!

      I dont have a lot of users sending and recieving mail so the NSLU2 wouldnt
      be heavily used.

      My goal is then to replace this server with NSLU2.
      Thanks in advance for any input.

      Best regards
      Mattias