Boy, this is too much like work....

  • David Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      All I want to do is install a simple graphical FTP server on my slug
      so I and my college students can access files remotely. If the default
      web server allowed write access from the 'net, I wouldn't pursue this.
      I have a lot of DOS and Windows background, but I'm not really into
      spending hours and hours grinding through Wikki's and documents which
      may have errors; I've already spent probably 15 hours on this and am
      basically nowhere.

      If anyone wants to make $25, I'll Paypal you the money, and then have
      you just step me through installing and configuring a simple FTP
      server on this thing. If not, I suppose I'll go back to my Netgear
      router with the built-in FTP server. I had to reboot it once a day,
      but at least it was graphical and easy to use.

      Any takers?

      Dave S.