Re: TFTP problems in Redboot

  • cjurwiler
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2005
      Well, gang, after a long time of not being able to try anything, I
      finally got around to working on my slug again.

      Thankfully, I was able to unbrick it - this time, I used a crossover
      cable instead of a straight one and that seemed to do the trick. I
      used the sercomm upgrade utility and this time it found the device no
      problem, allowing me to restore the R25 firmware.

      Thanks for all the suggestions. Hopefully this will help others with
      the same problem.

      -Chuck