Badblocks utility?

  • Lennart Börjeson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      I had some problems with one of my disks; the slug complained
      (in /var/log/messages) about read errors. I tried running fsck -cc on the
      slug, but fsck couldn't find the badblocks executable. Did it then by
      connecting the disk to by usual linux box.

      But I'd still like to know if badblocks for the slug is available somewhere
      among the packages?

      --
      !++
      ! Lennart Börjeson