RE: [nslu2-general] NSLU2 - Need to Grab Files from Disk 2 Backup

  • Inge Bjørnvall Arnesen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2005
      Check the wiki. There is a section on the "drive not formatted condition".
      The safest bet will be to hook it up to a PC and mount it from Linux (if you
      are running XP, try CoLinux or the DSL ditsro with QEMU which lets you run
      Linux on XP) and extract the required data. You can also mount it manually
      on the slug.

      best,

      -- Inge

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        You can read ext2 format disks on winXP with the help of this driver:
        http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/ext2ifs.htm

        This is a easy and quick way to get access to your files.

        Arne

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Inge Bjørnvall Arnesen