Re: unslung 3.18 upgrade problem.../share/hdd/conf/opt not mounting !

  • dlopezdequintana
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
      I saw another post that gave a great suggestion that worked for me. I
      stared at the nslu2 for 10 minutes waiting for an automount that never
      came.

      Turn off the nslu2, then plug in the hard drive AGAINST the
      instructions. Start it up and observe the LEDs during the boot
      sequence. When the HD light "stays" on continuously for a couple of
      seconds, unplug it and let the boot sequence proceed. Log in with
      telnet, then plug in the hard drive. It should automatically mount now.

      Good luck,

      david