RE: [nslu2-general] Re: Frequent Outlook file (.pst) corruption problem (when stored on the NSLU2)

  • Bernd Wiegmann
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2005
      Hi JN,

      the problem was not directly related to the size of the file, but the
      chance that it got corrupted wath much bigger with large ones. The files
      were still ok on the disk but the slug was not able to read them correctly
      sometimes.

      I did not try to put any .pst files on a share so this might be an
      unrelated problem.

      Best regards,
      Bernd

      jncharli - tele2 sagte:

      > Hello Bernd,
      >

      > The corruption problems I saw on my NSLU2 are all related to .pst files.
      >
      > I don’t have problems with large files (I made the test some months ago).
      >
      > I find your hypothesis on memory problem very interesting. I will try to
      > investigate it further.
      >

      > JN
      >

      > _____

      Bernd Wiegmann

      WiB - Software, Software Development for Symbian Phones
      Web: http://www.wib-software.com/
      Fon: +49 (0)531 580 466 81
      Fax: +49 (0)531 250 52 73