Re:NSLU2 hangs - very fustrating

  • poporfresh
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      I had the same problems with the NSLU2 hanging on large file transfers.
      (Also hanging when transferring many small files)

      Changing the USB cable on my external HD case was what actually fixed
      it for me. I have no idea why, but (knock on wood) I haven't
      experienced a hang in a couple of weeks where I would usually
      experience it once or twice a day.