9097Re: [nslu2-general] Change IP from 0 to 1

  • Oleg Rakhmanov
    Apr 29, 2014

      There is allways a way to change the router's subnet. Check for router ip address, the rest of the network will be on the same subnet

      On Apr 27, 2014 9:34 AM, <cjahman@...> wrote:

      I set up my Slug about 8 years ago to run on OpenSlug 3.10, which still runs fine. The Slug's IP has been 192.168.0.77.
      Now I got a new router, which works in the 192.168.1.x range, and I haven't found a way to change it to the 192.168.0.x range.

      Is there any easy way to reconfigure the Slug to 192.168.1.77, without having to go through the whole damn installation process, of which I don't remember anything? I should have Putty on my old Win7/32 HDD, but never installed it on my new Win7/64 SSD. Do I need Putty for this operation?

      Can anybody tell me the easiest way to change the Slugs IP from 0 to 1?

      Thanks, C.J.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic