9085Re: [nslu2-general] update-app-xapi

  • Anthony Takata
    Feb 10, 2014

      It's probably a cron job.  Though I would recommend running it manually to see what it's doing.

      On Feb 10, 2014 9:05 AM, "Ferdinand Gruber" <fer.grub@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      I installed a alternate firmware
      on the NSLU2 and then I set up Debian 7 on the HDD connected on the NSLU2.

      Everything is working. The only thing, that seems not normal to me is: I note that the HDD is working since many hours. Looking over SSH I can see that there is a process active since more than 80 hours. The name of this process is update-app-xapi.

      Now after 80 hours, I killed the process. I don't know if this will cause problems ...

      I suppose that this process was part of an automatic update. How can I prevent auto-update?

      Thank you for hints.

      --
      Greetings from Austria
      Ferdinand Gruber