9077RE: RE: Porting Optware to Synology's DS213j

  • jchilen_96821
    Oct 20, 2013

       I used your file to create a platform build set-up on my Debian machine.  I couldn't get the 'make toolchain' to work at first but I think there is a typo in your TARGET_CROSS_TOP variable.  I think it should be gcc464 instead of gcc46.  I also ran across a problem with wget choking on directory names with spaces in them - the directory in SourceForge leading to the gcc file has spaces.  Google that problem and others have run into it as well but it's easy enough to work around by downloading the file manually and putting it in the toolchain's download directory.

      Please keep up your development efforts.  It looks like a usable toolchain file but I have no way of testing the output of any package created by it since I don't have the same Synology hardware as you.

      ---In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, <nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello again,

      I tried to create a toolchain.mk file for the DS213j, but I'm not sure
      whether this is correct and working because I have absolutely no experience
      in creating toolchains.

      Here it is:
      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18560547/Bootstrap/toolchain-syno213jmv7
      1.mk.