9005Re: [nslu2-general] My account has been hacked.

  • Gregg Levine
    Jun 8, 2013
      On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:48 PM, oddballhero <oddballhero@...> wrote:
      > It seems my account has been hacked and somebody sent out some emails. They are not mine. Please don't open them.

      Hello!
      It was indeed. And I'm going to do what I always do when someone who
      uses Yahoo notices that happen, and the list is one which I only
      participate: Give advice. Whatever your password was, no I don't want
      to know what it was, please change it. Pick a password that's not a
      dictionary word, and make sure you can repeat it. And then write it
      down twice and keep one copy by your computer, and keep the other copy
      in a safe place.
      -----
      Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@...