8944Ampache + amarok running on unslung - is it possible?

  • Joao
    Apr 17, 2013
      Hello everyone!

      I got Ampache v.3.5.4 (a «rich», i.e., *heavy* MPD web client) running on my
      unslung 6.10 slug and connected to a pair of Hi-Fi speakers through a cheap
      Media-C usb soundcard (kinda slow but it works!).

      I wonder if it's possible to install on top of it the media player Amarok? The
      newest 2.7 release uses mysql5 (not included yet on ipkg's repo), but maybe an
      older version (just like Ampache) that uses mysql (and not mysql5) will do the job?

      Any hint or feedback about similar successful (or unsuccessful) attempts would
      be very much appreciated...
      Salut!
      J. Miranda
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic