8901Re: [nslu2-general] Foreign Characters in File Name

  • Anthony Takata
    Feb 22, 2013
      You cannot see the files, or the files just appear as a bunch of squares?
      There is a difference.
      I personally don't have files the have chinese characters in them, so I
      haven't thought about mounting as a different character set (afaik we're
      mixing apple and orange concepts).

      In my smb.conf file, I have these (hopefully relevant) lines:
      unix charset = CP437
      dos charset = CP437