8896Re: [nslu2-general] problem with openslug + nslu2

  • Eric CS
    Feb 22, 2013
      thanks for the reply.
      Yes I installed the firmware is Big endian think.
      In fact the first time I try to "opkg update" works fine but then "opkg
      upgrade" the system hangs and reboots. I also managed to install ipkg with
      "setup-optware.sh" installs fine but when I do "ipkg update" the system also
      hangs and reboots too.
      What is IIRC? how I can fix the kernel panic?