8895Re: [nslu2-general] How to see actual size of usb drive in network (samba)?

  • Anthony Takata
    Feb 22, 2013
      It's only shows 61 mb? Hmm.
      You can check the disk space used and free by using the command "df" in a
      terminal, but if it's not allowing you to have more than 4Gb in a file you
      might need to use something different than FAT32 for the filesystem.