8894Re: [nslu2-general] problem with openslug + nslu2

  • Anthony Takata
    Feb 22 9:24 AM
      Do you get any data back before it restarts? If it's causing a kernel panic
      that might be the cause.
      I'm not familiar with openslug, but iirc you might need to make sure
      whether the programs you install are big-endian or little-endian (I think
      the nslu2 is big endian by default?)