8892Re: UShare install error - libavdevice.so.52

  • frflakes
    Feb 22, 2013
      Thanks for the response. It's weird, I reinstalled ushare and now the error is for "libavformat.so.52".

      I checked /opt/lib and I see libavcodec.so, libavcodec.so.51, and libavcodec.so.51.54.0 that's similar.

      I'm a Linux newb, so I should ln -s /opt/lib/libavformat.so.52 /opt/lib/libavcodec.so? And repeat if there is any more errors?

      I tried mediatomb and I got a "cannot allocate memory" error. I'm using pogoplug v3 so perhaps that's the issue?

      If I can get either to work or some other dlna server for my Samsung TV to work that'll be great. Thanks.