8890Re: [nslu2-general] UShare install error - libavdevice.so.52

  • Anthony Takata
    Feb 21, 2013
      I'm not running ushare, but it might be that you don't have the library
      linked? Look in the folder it's expecting (probably /opt/lib or something
      ), and see if you can find the library under a different name (like
      libavdevice.so or something) which you can try to make a symlink to it.
      If you can accomplish this, then it might work ;)