8876Re: Can Pogoplug mount an NFS network share and allow access from the web?

  • ingenuitycapital
    Feb 16 3:47 PM
      Kevin's answer worked perfectly until I added a second USB drive to the Pogoplug Now it seems random whether the first USB drive is mounted as sda2 or sdb2. I wrote a script that tries to mount the NFS share a folder on sda2 first and if that fails then try on sdb2. The script works when I run it after the Pogoplug has started up. But if I try to add it to the startup scripts called from rcS, the script does not mount the NFS share.

      There must be something in the startup process that must happen before you can mount the NFS share.

      But, even if I make the script be the last one to execute in the startup sequence, it does not work.

      Would appreciate anyone's thoughts on what to try next.

      Ken