8848[noob] Problems installing openwrt

  • Marcello
    Jan 14, 2013
      hi all, sorry if this is a noob question but i've been trying to flash openwrt to a NSLU2 for the last couple of days and it's starting to feel like i'm bashing my head on a wall ;)

      i think i managed to flash the openwrt firmware correctly (i'm using 10.3.1) with upslug2 but i can't connect to the device:

      i tried both connecting the NSLU2 to a switch and directly to my computer.
      when i try to telnet (or ping) the device on or it doesn't respond and when i connect it to the switch it doesn't show up on the DHCP table.
      when i boot the NSLU2 it flashes all the leds and then shows only the ethernet led.

      any help would be REALLY appreciated!
      Thanks in advance!
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic