8832Broke rcS script, no ssh access

  • al
    Jan 7, 2013
      I have a pogoplug series 4 that I was trying to install optware on and I think I may have messed up my boot process. I added the line calling for /etc/init.d/mount _optext higher than was specified thinking that the line in the rcS mounting the USB was interfering with the optext mount.
      I don't have ssh access anymore but the device is on the network and pingable. I can't do anything from the mypogoplug.com setup page as it does not see any hard drive attached. I would think that I have the device in a loop, looking for a device with an opt directory every 60 seconds.

      Any help?

      Thanks,

      Shannon
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic