8830Re: samba2 on pogoplug not accessible from mac

  • calguy2123
    Jan 5, 2013
      I was finally able to mount it via unfs3 + portmap! Though the shares are all readonly in Mac. The same volumes are editable on Pogoplug though...

      pogoplug#mount
      /tmp/.cemnt/sda1 on /tmp/.cemnt/mnt_sda1 type ufsd (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,noatime,nls=utf8,uid=0,gid=0,fmask=22,dmask=22,nocase,sparse,force)
      /tmp/.cemnt/sdb1 on /tmp/.cemnt/mnt_sdb1 type ext3 (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,noatime,data=ordered)

      mac#showmount -e 192.168.1.5
      Export list for 192.168.1.5:
      /tmp/.cemnt/mnt_sda1 192.168.1.0/24
      /tmp/.cemnt/mnt_sdb1 192.168.1.0/24

      mac#mount
      192.168.1.5:/mnt on /Volumes/mnt (nfs, nodev, nosuid, mounted by as)