8823Re: samba2 on pogoplug not accessible from mac

  • oddballhero
    Jan 4, 2013
      I'm pretty sure Samba3 has been around for a while... You mean like certain computer companies are perpetually in trial and error stage... There are only two sure things... (fill this in with your preference, see Benjamin Franklin or Elvis).

      I've been running 3.6 for some time.

      See http://openpogo.tumblr.com/ "Running an NFS Server". Instead of downloading, you can just ipkg install the not recommended files.