8778Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Starting mini-snmpd

  • Anthony Takata
    Nov 14, 2012
      Huh. Turns out I apparently have the net-snmp package installed and running
      as well?
      I used the command: snmpwalk -c public -v 1 -t 30 localhost
      and it spit out a TON of information! Neeto. There was a section that
      appeared that it might deal with CPU usage, namely
      "HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrSWRunPerfCPU." but I'm not sure (no idea actually).
      ymmv.