8776Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Starting mini-snmpd

  • Anthony Takata
    Nov 13, 2012
      Yeah, I don't use snmp (couldn't get anything to work at all ;) ) so I
      don't know what to say to that. It seems like this package is version 1.0
      of the most basic of features, I'm not sure if there's another compiled
      version around somewhere that offers more for you, but my guess is that it
      would lose the title of "mini" then. ;)