8773Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Starting mini-snmpd

  • Anthony Takata
    Nov 13, 2012
      Huh. I just downloaded it and am exploring the package structure now. It
      doesn't seem to have any scripts to start it.
      Per the man page at /opt/share/man/man8/mini_snmpd.8 , it also doesn't
      background itself, so be careful how you design your startup script.
      The actual binary is located at /opt/sbin/mini_snmpd
      You can use an existing init.d script, like /opt/etc/init.d/S10xinetd as a
      template to help you make one for mini_snmpd.