8728Re: [nslu2-general] Locked out of SSH

  • Anthony Takata
    Sep 29, 2012
      I'm not totally familiar with the Pogoplug myself, but if it's anything
      like my NSLU2, if you remove the system drive (which gets overlayed on the
      root filesystem), it should be in a "clean" state, where you could
      subsequently plug in (and mount) the system drive to modify the passwd file.
      If it isn't setup that way, I would try a different access protocol (telnet
      maybe?).