8648Re: [nslu2-general] Adding "alias" command to shell

  • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
    Jul 9, 2012
      You are probably using the default shell, which in order to save space
      is "ash". Install "bash" in the usual fashion, then invoke bash when
      you log in -- and you'll have at your disposal the "alias" command.
      -Mike (mwester)