      From: jl0242
      Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 5:22 PM
      To: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [nslu2-general] Stock Linksys/Cisco 2.3R63 firmware - where is it?

      Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Linksys/Cisco 2.3R63 NSLU2 firmware?

      I'm trying to revert my slug from Unslung 6.10 back to stock firmware (using upslug2). I was hoping to download the stock firmware from here:

      But the 'Downloads' area simply shows the message:

      "No firmware/driver download available"

      There is a link to the Code Center that provides the full source code, but I was hoping to find a .bin file.

      Can anyone help?