8537ipkg lighttpd 1.4.30 with openssl causes a segmentation fault

  • wouter_post
    Dec 20, 2011
      Hello!

      I've recently upgraded to lighttpd v1.4.30-1 from 1.4.29 on oleg fw and I noticed that it crashed.
      After some digging and testing out config files I noticed that when ssl was enabled lighttpd crashed with a segmentation fault.
      this happend as soon as you'd try to access a https page.

      ssl config:
      $SERVER["socket"] == ":443" {
      #### SSL engine
      ssl.engine = "enable"
      ssl.pemfile = "/opt/etc/lighttpd/server.pem"
      server.document-root = "/tmp/mnt/securedwww"
      }

      Everything is up to date, and openssl seems to be working fine.

      Any chance this bug could be fixed or does a workaround exists?
      I will provide extra information if required.

      Thanks!
      WPtE
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic