      From: bruce turrie <bturrie@...>
      To: Optware <nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 8:14 AM
      Subject: [nslu2-general] Thinking my dockstar is bricked---power surge???

      So, I can't ssh into my dockstar, I can't even ping it. We've had a few power hits lately but the dockstar was on UPS. The light on the front turns solid green, after a reset, but its not reachable.

      I had been running the original openpogo software and the flash drive seems okay. I've tried accessing the dockstar with and without the flash drive inserted. I've changed network cables, and I've moved the dockstar to a port on a different switch. Am I missing anything else worth trying?