8453Re: [nslu2-general] OWW installation

  • GSV_NFA
    May 21, 2011
      SUCCESS!!
      I got an email from Simon Melhueish (oww author) who pointed me in the
      direction of the older version of oww:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/oww/files/oww/0.82.1/
      I then uninstalled the current 83.1 version, installed 82.1 from the above
      link, but still had no luck: the package just stopped responding.
      I then tried downgrading the libusb package again to 0.1.12-1 but still the
      same error and continued to run 0.1.12-2.
      Then the sneaky bit: grabbed the older /opt/lib/libusb-0.1.so.4 and
      libusb-0.1.so.4.4.4 files from a backup and copied them into the current
      /opt/lib/ directory and restarted the Slug.
      BY GOLLY IT WORKED! :-) Sluggy now pumping out the weather info once again
      at www.hyland.tk