8445Re: [nslu2-general] OWW installation

    May 17, 2011
      David Campbell wrote:
      > I am working on a NSLU2 V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.10-beta weather station using
      > OWW. I am needing a copy of libusb - 0.1.12-1 that I can install via ipkg.
      > If anyone has a copy please let me know. Much appreciated in advance !
      I've hit exactly the same problem when rebuilding my old weather station: a
      power cut somehow fried the old usb stick so I had to rebuild. I haven't
      been able to do a wget for the older version number as it comes back as 'Not
      Found'. Any help most appreciated!