8438Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Transmission Rebuild

  • Ralph&Maria Finch
    Apr 30 9:15 AM
      2nd the thanks, I've just tested with 2 or 3 torrents, but they're working
      much better than prior versions of transmission. Before they would hang
      after a few minutes, now they download and upload normally. Very nice to not
      have to redo hours of work installing Debian or something to replace Unslung
      on the NSLU2. Thanks mate from the less clever--