8363RE: [nslu2-general] Re: unslung devel - ncurses not found?

  • Anthony Takata
    Feb 18, 2011
      Correct, I did ipkg install ncurses-dev. It's in /opt/lib/ but somehow it's
      not being found.

      I was able to copy it to /opt/armeb/arv5b-softfloat-linux/lib, and that got
      rid of the missing library error, and I had to copy curses.h into
      /opt/armeb/arv5b-softfloat-linux/include .

      It appears to compile, but when I try to run it it gives me

      ./htop: error while loading shared libraries: libncurses.so.5: cannot open

      I'm once again stumped. Just where does it expect these things to be?

      From: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nslu2-general%40yahoogroups.com>